References for Steven Orszag
- Ll G Chambers, Review: Advanced mathematical methods for scientists and engineers, by Carl M Bender and Steven A Orszag, The Mathematical Gazette 63 (424) (1979), 139-140.
- In memoriam: Steven Alan Orszag, Yale Daily Bulletin (2 May 2011).
- J Jung, Former mathematics professor Steven Orszag GS '66 passes away at 68 years old, The Daily Princetonian (6 May 2011).
- G Em Karniadakis and S A Orszag, Nodes, Modes and Flow Codes. Massively parallel supercomputers seem the best hope for achieving progress on 'grand challenge' problems such as understanding high-Reynolds-number turbulent flows, Physics Today (March 1993), 34-42.
- New Perspectives for Spectral and High-Order Methods, SIAM News 37 (10) (2004), 1-3.
- T Stephenson, Percy F Smith Professor of Mathematics Orszag dies, Yale Daily News (4 May 2011).
- Steven Orszag appointed the new Percey F Smith Professor of Mathematics, Yale Daily Bulletin 29 (10) (10 November 2002).
- B Weber, Steven Orszag, Pioneer in Fluid Dynamics Study, Dies at 68, New York Times (7 May 2011).
- Yale math professor Steven Orszag dies at 68, New Haven Register (2 May 2011).
MacTutor History of Mathematics