References for Aleksandr Nikolaevich Korkin
- B N Delone, The St Petersburg school in the theory of numbers (Russian) (Moscow-Leningrad, 1947).
- B N Delone, The St Petersburg school in the theory of numbers (American Mathematical Society, London Mathematical Society, Providence, R.I. 2000).
- A P Juskevic, History of mathematics in Russia up to 1917 (Russian) (Nauka, Moscow, 1968).
- Yu A Belii, Anniversaries in the history of mathematics for 1987 (Bulgarian), Fiz.-Mat. Spis. B'lgar. Akad. Nauk. 30(63) (1) (1988), 43-44.
- A I Borodin, Mathematical calendar for the 1986/87 academic year (Russian), Mat. v Shkole (1) 1987 (1987), 73-74.
- N S Ermolaeva, The reasons for the interest of mathematicians from St Petersburg in problems of cartography (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. (2) No. 7(42) (2002), 92-119; 367.
- R I Galcenkov, Mathematics in the Leningrad (St Petersburg) University in the 19th century (Russian), Istor.-Mat. Issled. No. 14 (1961), 355-392.
- I I Markus and E P Ozigova, The St Petersburg school of mathematics in the beginning of the twentieth century (Russian), Voprosy Istor. Estestvoznan. i Tehn. 1972, no. 1(42) (1973), 30-36; 94-95;103.
- S B Shaposhnik, Calendar of anniversaries (Russian), Voprosy Istor. Estestvoznan. i Tekhn. (4) 1986 (1986), 134-135.
MacTutor History of Mathematics